Sorry I haven’t posted for a couple of days – my computer was in the shop.
20 Not So Subtle Signs That You May Have Screwed Up.
Here is a list of some of the indicators that you may have screwed something up:
- Your pet gives you the silent treatment and won’t speak to you.
- Your mother unfriends you on Facebook.
- You GPS tells you, “Get lost.”
- Your boss starts calling you Mr./Ms. plus your last name.
- Your dad cuts you out of his will even though he doesn’t have anything.
- Your kids send you an e-mails stating that they found a sibling that they never knew they had.
- You wake up and you’re not sure what town you are in.
- HR wants to talk to you about your secretary.
- The sex video you made is no longer on your computer.
- The IRS left a message on your voice mail.
- Your lawyer won’t return your calls.
- The CFO wants to talk with you about your business trip to Vegas.
- Your boss now calls you “Stupid.”
- Some guy named Slasher leaves a message that the Don wants to talk to you.
- The FBI would like to talk to you.
- When you come home, your house is covered with crime scene tape.
- You find a group of reporters waiting for you when you arrive at work.
- Your car explodes in the parking lot.
- You realize that you are being followed by a drone.
- All your credit cards are declined.
These less than subtle signs should tell you that there is trouble brewing ahead.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson