Now that Spring is approaching, I read with interest a news item about what to throw out from your closets. Heading the list were clothes but also old Halloween costumes, cosmetics, and anything from your ex’s. I think several things were omitted from the list. I have included them here:
- Your cousin who has been in the closet since junior high.
- Those old eight track tapes (also the 78 rpm records).
- The pervert neighbor who likes to hide in there while you dress.
- Your significant other’s underwear that you like to dress up in when your significant other is out of town.
- Your stash of Playboy magazines and other porn.
- The KKK hood and gown that you thought would make a hilarious Halloween costume but didn’t.
- The booze or candy that you hid there so your significant other wouldn’t find it.
- Several skeletons from your family.
- Jimmy Hoffa’s body.
- Whips, chains and other erotic paraphilia from former lovers.
I hope this has helped you in your Spring cleaning.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson