I read with interest an article on my news feed about the top ten reasons couples break up. It was very similar to a previous article on relationships. It mentions these reasons couples break up: no sex, money issues, empty nesting, bad communications, not compromising, cheating (duh), not enough in common, some really hard stuff happens — and it just doesn’t work anymore, one person is a total mess, and not being kind and generous with the other person. I’m really concerned about the next ten reasons couples break up. As a community services, I’ll provide those here:
- Imminent Death. These signs should be a red flag that your significant other might be planning to do away with you: secretly making bombs as a hobby and then trying to teach you how to drive a truck, buying gallons of antifreeze even though you don’t own a car, not telling you the balcony on your high-rise apartment has been removed, telling you to eat food that has been recalled and buying excessive life insurance on you.
- Too much sex. Let’s face it – too much sex is exhausting. Plus, it’ll get you banded from places like Walmart and Macy’s.
- Your significant other has forgotten your name or worst – keeps calling you by another name.
- Your significant other keeps hitting on your parents and siblings.
- You discover that you have sister-wives when you return from the honeymoon.
- You find out about the dozen biological children you weren’t told about.
- Your significant other hasn’t finalize the previous two divorces.
- Your significant other says the voices in his/her head hate you.
- Your significant other talks to an AK-47 while cleaning it.
- Your significant other shows more interest in her/his new 16-year-old step-child than you.
I’m sure there are other reasons couples break up. Please tell me.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com.