The new FAA rules that govern the use of drones include operators keeping drones in sight at all times, flying drones only in daylight and height and speed restrictions. However, there are several rules that weren’t approved:
1. Stalking people.
2. Flights over clothing optional beaches.
3. Using drones to deliver of beer at barbeques.
4. Using drones to walk dogs, babies, etc.
5. Hunting or fishing with drones.
6. Mowing the lawn, trimming trees and bushes
7. Newspaper deliveries
8. Pizza deliveries
9. Police using drones for traffic violations
Let’s get real. People will find unique and unusual ways to use drones.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com.