Okay, you bought a new house on good faith. How can you tell if you purchased a nice home or one that is toxic? Here are the ten subtle signs that your new home might not be a good bargain.
- You dog keeps finding bones in your back yard.
- The mailperson wears a HAZMAT suit to deliver the mail.
- The UPS delivery person sweeps your sidewalk with a mine detector whenever he makes a delivery.
- There’s crime scene tape across your front door.
- There’s an outline of a body on your living room floor.
- The local motorcycle gang keeps throwing beer cans on your front lawn.
- Your GPS can’t find your house.
- When you tell people your address they roll their eyes.
- Your house is a stop on the haunted house tour.
- Your backyard keeps getting smaller as pieces keep falling off into the ocean.
I’m sure there are other signs. I hope this helps you make a wise decision when you purchase a house.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com.