I read with interest an article by Liz Ryan written for Forbes titled “Five Red Flags That Scream ‘Don’t Hire This Person’” as usual several other red flags were omitted. As a public service for hiring managers, I list the ten additional red flags that say, “Don’t hire this person.”
- The candidate looks at his iPad the entire interview.
- There’s blood on the candidate’s white shirt.
- The candidate asks how soon can he/she use the sick days.
- Something in the candidate’s coat pocket is moving around.
- The candidate refers every question to an invisible little person sitting on the his/her shoulder.
- The candidate is naked.
- The candidate says she/he has a constitutional right to carry a concealed gun to work.
- The candidate is wearing dark sunglasses and a fake mustache.
- The candidate has a facial tattoo that looks like an elephant’s rear end with the trunk going down the candidate’s nose.
- The candidate’s nose ring gets attached to the magnet in your paperclip holder.
I hope this helps in making the right choice for hire.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com.