Here are more red flags that scream, ‘Don’t Hire This Person’. My previous blog listed ten red flags. If you missed it, scroll down. As a public service for hiring managers, I add these additional red flags that say, “Don’t hire this person.”
The candidate’s references are all in prison.
- The candidate is wearing a suicide bomber vest.
- The candidate asks to take a selfie with you.
- One of the candidate’s jobs was in the laundry at the state penitentiary for 20 years.
- The candidate’s name and the name of a school attended are misspelled on the resume.
- The candidate’s resume is signed in blood.
- The candidate lights up a cigar and puts her/his feet up on your desk.
- The candidate carves initials into your desk.
- The candidate says she/he is glad to finally meet you in person after stalking you for years.
- The candidate takes a drink from a flask during the interview.
I hope this helps in making the right choice for hire.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com.