- You find vodka in your hard drive.
- All the question marks on your memos have been replaced with a sickle.
- All the exclamation marks on your memos have been replaced with a hammer.
- You find white out on your monitor.
- You find a pair of scissors used for cutting.
- You find scotch tape used for pasting.
- There’s caviar on your key board.
- You discover that the Russians used a hacking program called the Russian Nesting Dolls.
- They confuse American football with soccer
- People from WikiLeaks are calling you for a date.
- Someone from CNN wants to know if you’d like to make a statement.
- You no longer get emails saying girls in Russia want to meet you.
If any of the above are happening to you, then there’s a good chance you’ve been hacked by the Russians.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com