I posted 12 Clues that the Russians may have hacked your emails last week. In case y ou aren’t quite sure, here are more clues:
- The nude pictures of your significant other are replaced with pictures of a shirtless Vladimir Putin.
- Your spell checker no longer corrects the words Da and Nyet (да and инет).
- Your auto-correct changes the word “democracy” to “communism”.
- All the n’s in your memos are now backwards.
- Your screen saver now has pictures of Vladimir Putin, Vladimir Lenin and Red Square.
- Your email addresses now include WikiLinks, the secret police agency FSB (Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation), Vladimir Putin and Julian Paul Assange.
If any of the above are happening to you, then there’s a good chance you’ve been hacked by the Russians.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com