I obtained a copy of President-Elect Trump’s agenda for his second week in office from a super-secret confidential source. If you missed his first week agenda, scroll down. Here’s President Trump’s 2nd week agenda once he takes the oath of office:
1. Revoke ex-President Obama’s green card.
2. Shut down the media.
3. Appoint Chris Christy Secretary of Transportation, Ben Carson Surgeon General and Billy Bush as White House Spoke Person.
4. Withdraw the lawsuit about the election being rigged.
5. Get Howard Stern fired.
6. Arrest Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, Karl Rowe, Bob Dole, John McCain and Carly Fiorina.
7. Repeal Obamacare and replace it with ?????
8. Fire Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
9. Publish tax returns.
10. Send thank notes to WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.
This agenda should give us some insight on what to expect the second week of the new administration. I also have his following week’s agenda. I’ll post that next.