I read with interest an item on my newsfeed. “11 Questions to Ask Your Partner Before You Get Married.” It listed things like love, family, debt, values, emotions and other such nonsense. As usual with these list, they missed some very important questions you should ask your partner before you get married. Of course, several questions should be asked while dating or courting such as age, religion, identity gender, illegal immigrant, extraterrestrial, are you living with your mom, registered sex offender, etc. Here are the other questions that should be asked and answered before getting married:
12. How fast can you field strip an AK47 or M16? The answer to this question is insightful. Whether it’s a deal breaker or not is up to you.
13. Do you know how to make pipe bombs? This is like the question above, however, it isn’t a timed event.
14. What did the voices in your head say about me? It’s important that the voice like you. If they don’t, there will be problems later.
15. Are you terminally ill? This might be a deal breaker. A follow-on question might be, “How much insurance do you have?”
16. Are you legally single? Don’t accept anything but a yes answer. “My divorce is pending,” is not a good answer. “I’m thinking about it.” is even worst.
17. Do you have you have biological children? You probably should answer this question also.
18. Were you ever on America’s Most Wanted or The Hunt with John Walsh? This could be a deal breaker.
I hope this helps you and your partner to make the big decision.