President Trump has said that, “Russia is fake news. This is fake news put out by the media.” However, the American people have a need to know if Russians met with Trump staff prior to his taking office or since. Here are the clues investigators are looking for:
The official’s computer now has the following:
- Their spell checker no longer corrects the words Da and Nyet (да and инет).
a. Their spell checker no longer corrects the words Da and Nyet (да and инет).
b. The auto-correct changes the word “democracy” to “communism”.
c. The screen saver now has pictures of Vladimir Putin, Vladimir Lenin and Red Square.
d. Their e-mail addresses now include WikiLinks, the secret police agency FSB (Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation), Vladimir Putin and Julian Paul Assange.
2. The interoffice memos have the following:
a. All the n’s are backwards.
b. All the question marks have been replaced with a sickle.
c. All the exclamation marks have been replaced with a hammer.
3. The office décor includes Russian Nesting Dolls.
4. The staff break room refrigerator contains Borsch, Russian dumplings, caviar and Stroganoff.
5. The office voice mail has messages from WikiLeaks, Putin and Sergey I. Kislyak, the Russian ambassador.
6. The elevator music includes the “Song of the Volga Boatmen”.
7. The in-office bar is stocked with Vodka.
8. There a bouquet of flowers with a card that says, “Good luck on your recent rise to power.” signed by Putin.
I’m sure the investigators will wrap this up quickly if they look for these clues.
AUTHOR NOTE: This humor, not fake news. Learn to recognize the difference by reading my blog on a regular basis.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com