I read with interest the â€œ5 Bad Habits You Must Change to be more productiveâ€ written by Ahmed Safwan. He listed over scheduling, multi-tasking, aiming for perfection, skipping breaks to get more done and not rewarding yourself. I guess he forgot the big changes needed to be more productive. Here they are:
- Stop using drugs during work.
- Stop drinking alcohol at work.
- Show up at work and stop skipping work.
- Stop staying up all night partying the night before work.
- Stop sleeping at work.
- Stop taking a smoke break every 15 minutes.
- Stop having sex at work.
- Stop playing computer games at work.
- Stop watching porn at work.
- Stop trying to doctor the books.
Try these changes and watch your productivity take off.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com