I read with interest, the “5 Career Ruining Habits You Should Drop Now” from Resume Writer for You. The article listed these bad habits that slow down your career growth and eventually kill it: no skill development, squeezing ‘I’ in TEAM, dishonesty, a bad attitude and fatalism. All these are true, but I think there’re are many other habits that ruin your career. Here they are:
- You post funny videos about your co-workers and boss on YouTube.
- You keep talking about making pipe bombs.
- You waste time by coloring when you should be working.
- You talk to your imaginary friend during meetings.
- You keep sexting the boss’ secretary.
- You ask the boss for a date.
- You bring your AK47 to work.
- You use drugs at work.
- You keep saying the boss’ ideas are stupid.
- You keep pushing on the pull door.
If you recognize any of these habits as your own, you need to stop now. Good luck with your career.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com