I read with interest, “The 10 Worst Jobs for the Future by Stacy Rapacon, Online Editor, for Kiplinger (7/17/2017). The list was based on an analysis of 785 popular occupations, considering their pay rates, growth potential over the next decade and educational requirements. The ten jobs they listed were in marketing, manufacturing and blue-collar workers.
Of course, they missed several jobs that are dying. Here’s my list of more worst jobs:
- Press secretary for President Trump
- Chairperson of the Congressional Ethics Committee
- Food taster for Kim Jong-un of North Korea.
- Suicide bomber
- American professor in an exchange program at a university in North Korea
- Director of the FBI.
- Javelin catcher for the Olympics
- Shopping mall security guard
- Telephone book printer
- Video and game rental store clerk.
If you have one of these jobs, update your resume.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com