I read on my news feed the 7 Signs You’re Drinking Too Much Coffee. The article listed these symptoms: you feel anxious, your stomach hurts, your heart is racing, you have diarrhea, you can’t sleep, you’ve got the jitters and you get headaches.
As usual, these types of lists always omit some symptoms. Here’s what the list omitted:
- You buy coffee colors shirts so the stains don’t show.
- You plant coffee beans in your garden.
- Your Starbuck’s bill is more than your electric bill.
- You sprinkle ground coffee on your omelets.
- You start carrying instant coffee and spoon for a quick pick-me-up instead of a snack.
- You start looking for coffee flavoring in all your food.
- You can smell a coffee shop one mile away.
- Your teeth turn brown.
- Use start using a needle to inject the coffee directly into your blood stream.
- You think hospital coffee tastes good.
If you have any of these symptoms, you may need an intervention.
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson. Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com