I read with interest an article on my newsfeed by Kate McKenna for PopSugar, “9 Worst Things a House Guest Can Do.” I hate to be a critic (Not) but this article wasn’t even close. Kate wrote about being a considerate house guest, but I think she didn’t mention the absolute worst things a house guest can do. As a community serve I will provide those now. Fore warned is fore armed.
1. Crapping on floor. This would be the worst, believe me.
2. Sleeping with your significant other. I know that we always say, “Make yourself at home,” or “My house is your house (mi casa es tu casa), but we should draw the line at sleeping with our significant others.
3. Not sharing pot or drugs. If your house guest is going to use drugs in your hope they should share. It’s an unwritten rule.
4. Stealing pot or drugs. This is the opposite to the one above. Stealing pot or drugs is a no, no. A housed guest should ask first.
5. Bringing a hooker. This is the same as bring drugs. A house guest should share.
I think these are much worst that the things noted in Kate’s article, don’t you?
For e-books by me, visit http://smashwords.com/profile/view/monteranderson.
Follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/monteranderson
Follow my blog at http://monteranderson-author.com or https://monteranderson.wordpress.com